Our goal is to build “third places” ( ‘home’ and ‘work’ being the first and second) that serve as vital points of social interaction and community building. These spaces are important not only for biodiversity, but social and cultural diversity as well. By creating mobile vegetables beds, modular furniture, and transportable art pieces, we are able to transfer both the structures and the ethos of the garden to vacant sites around the city.
The Spirit of the Space:
- Welcome and support your neighbours
- Share your perspective and your tools
- Create more than you consume
- Give without expectations.
- Make the garden a space for everyone.